In sad news Glee star Cory Monteith was found dead last night [July 13th, 2013] in a Vancouver, BC hotel room. His cause of death is a suspected drug overdose. On March 2013, Cory announced he had voluntarily admitted himself into a treatment facility for substance addiction. His rep confirmed, Cory had, “voluntarily admitted himself to a treatment facility for substance addiction.”
He completed his treatment on April 2013. Cory has always been frank about his drug use and has said he started using at 13, he headed to rehab the first time at 19 when his family and friends held an intervention.
Such sad news – RIP Cory!