The Hunger Games: Catching Fire New Video Trailer Released (WATCH HERE)

Posted on Jul 22 2013 - 11:40am by Annemarie LeBlanc

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire New Video Trailer Released (WATCH HERE)

I am a massive Hunger Games fan along with millions of other people and I was so excited when I saw this new trailer.  I have been scouring the internet for any information, photos or videos and when I found this one from Comic Con I was not disappointed.

The trailer starts showing us a glimpse of Katniss and Peeta’s victory tour.   We get to see the rumblings of a rebellion and President Snow threatening Katniss and her family.  Halfway through the trailer we learn that the 75th Annual Hunger Games, will take place with the existing pool of victors.  Since there are only 3 winners from Katniss’ district her and Peeta are back in the games.  Since President Snow has decided that Katniss must die this is the best way for him to do it.

The special effects look much better in this movie, especially scenes of Katniss with her burning dress, check out the video and see for yourself.   So Hunger Games fans check out the trailer and tell us what you think.  Are you even more excited to see the movie?  Hit the comments and let us know your thoughts!

Annemarie is a Mom whose daughter (Robyn) has left the nest and now she is traveling the world experiencing everything the world has to offer. You can find her sipping martinis in some of the most exotics locations in the world, having a beer at her local pub or canoeing on a beautiful lake in the Adirondacks.

1. Erin July 22, 2013 at 1:54 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing, I have been waiting for a trailer! Can’t wait to see this.

2. Ali July 22, 2013 at 3:04 pm - Reply

This one looks really good! I hope Katniss ends up with Liam’s character :)

3. jody July 22, 2013 at 8:41 pm - Reply

Katniss – as long as she doesn’t turn into Miley Cyrus

4. Robyn Good July 22, 2013 at 10:56 pm - Reply

I cannot wait to see this movie, love Hunger Games…..

5. Pamela July 23, 2013 at 7:49 am - Reply

I haven’t seen any ‘Hunger Games’ films yet!

6. DD July 23, 2013 at 12:17 pm - Reply

I can’t wait!

7. Jocelyn July 23, 2013 at 5:45 pm - Reply

OMG I’m so excited! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

8. jody July 23, 2013 at 10:36 pm - Reply

Well I liked Hunger Games – hope this is good too

9. BusyBee July 24, 2013 at 12:30 am - Reply

I just can’t get into the whole Hunger Games thing. The highlight for me is Stanley Tucci and his purple ponytail

10. Chris July 24, 2013 at 11:04 am - Reply

Could never see the movies or read the books, an obvious rip off of Battle Royale is not to my taste.