Being girls, we all love our makeup, right?! Well, like anything else..it can get expensive! Do you ever dread buying makeup brushes? I know I do, they are very expensive! However, Makeup brushes are essential in properly applying makeup and achieving the best looking makeup looks. Well, if you properly clean your makeup brushes they will last longer and not to mention you will save your self from infection in the eyes from having dirty, bacteria filled brushes!
1. First, using a makeup brush cleaner, spray your brushes and wipe them back and forth on a paper towel. Do this until you see no more makeup coming off of the brushes.
2. Swirl the brushes around in a cup of warm water mixed with some type of shampoo. I definitely recommend Baby Shampoos or a Tea Tree Shampoo is also really good for your brushes.
3. Dry your brushes a little bit with a paper towel.
4. Reshape your brushes (This step is EXTREMELY important, if you do not do this your brushes will dry very strangely and they will not work correctly)
5. Allow to air dry completely. Do NOT use a blowdryer or any other form of heat like that to dry your brushes. It is too rough on the bristles and you could damage and ruin your brushes completely.
Properly cleaning your brushes is extremely important in the aspect of their longevity. It might sound weird, but cleaning them are EXTREMELY important and will in fact make them last longer. It is recommended to clean your brushes AT LEAST once a week, you would be surprised how much bacteria accumulates in a short period of time!
|»||Recipe: Delicious Homemade Thanksgiving Stuffing - Once Upon A Maritime|
|»||Tips For Cutting Thanksgiving Carbs - Once Upon A Maritime|
|»||DIY: Stuffed Christmas Tree Craft For Kids - Celeb Baby Laundry|
|»||Nick Lachey & Family Visit Disneyland - Celeb Baby Laundry|
|»||Thanksgiving Cat safety Check List – Keep Your Pets Safe During The Holidays! - Cats & Meows|
|»||Easy And Quick Chicken Cat Food Recipe - Cats & Meows|