Jennifer Lawrence Grew Her Haircut Out–YESSSS!!!

Posted on Apr 22 2014 - 4:39pm by Virgilia Coriolanus

Jennifer Lawrence, after hiding out/working nonstop on Mockingjay Part II, finally emerged in New York City, yesterday, on her way back from an interview with Good Morning America (I love Robin Roberts and am looking forward to the interview).

I think I must’ve been the only one who didn’t like JLaw’s haircut. It’s not that I thought it was unflattering or awful, but I felt like it didn’t do anything for her, but make her look a bit older (which might be what she was going for, being that she is very baby faced). It didn’t enhance any of her features–I like her with long hair.

Virgilia lives in the most godforsaken city and state--South Range, Michigan, with her two parents, four siblings, a farty mini English Bulldog, a cat that likes to fight other cats and chase poor, helpless birds, and her little sister's two stinky, ugly rabbits (aptly named Ugly and Fugly by yours truly). She wishes she were down south somewhere (Tennessee or Texas), and not still stuck in the snow. She enjoys the reading and writing of gossip, as well as novels and fanfictions. Looks like she's in the right place.

1. BusyBee April 22, 2014 at 5:39 pm - Reply

Thank goodness! That pixie cut was not doing her any favors

2. Pamela April 24, 2014 at 5:57 am - Reply

So much better, totally hated the pixie on her, didn’t suit her!

3. Allie April 24, 2014 at 9:17 am - Reply

I’m so glad, I prefer her hair longer. I feel like she cut it just to shock people.

4. Janelle April 24, 2014 at 9:24 am - Reply

Her hair always looks unstyled short, the longer hairstyle suits her.

5. Jocelyn April 24, 2014 at 10:49 am - Reply

OMG her hair looks so much better than it has in a while… Cute!

6. DD April 24, 2014 at 12:02 pm - Reply

She looks better with longer hair.

7. Jen April 25, 2014 at 5:25 am - Reply

She looks stunning but I agree with DD long hair suits our Jen better.

8. Jen April 25, 2014 at 5:26 am - Reply

Also, I’m so happy that her and Nicholas Hoult are back on and serious again. CUTENESS!

9. Jocelyn April 28, 2014 at 11:41 am - Reply

Her hair is SO much cuter a little longer. The short hair made her look old

10. Erin May 2, 2014 at 5:56 pm - Reply

So much prettier, the pixie cut probably felt freeing but she looks so pretty with longer hair.

11. MK May 4, 2014 at 9:29 pm - Reply

This is good news, that short hair was starting to bug me a bit!

12. Pamela May 5, 2014 at 6:34 am - Reply

So much better than the pixie cut. She looks gorgeous.