Zendaya Dazzles In Flaunt Magazine (Photos & Video)

Posted on Jul 1 2014 - 6:30pm by Annemarie LeBlanc

zendaya-flaunt

Disney channel star, author, and platinum-selling singer Zendaya was interview for Flaunt Magazine.  Zendaya  was was just named the new face of Madonna’s Material Girl clothing line and is taking the entertainment world by storm.   Below are a few highlights of what Zenday said in the interview:

What she is most excited to share with her fans in her new album: I think mostly just the fact that it’s very personal. I love every song and I definitely feel it’s 100% my style. I wouldn’t do anything if I didn’t think it was 100% me as an artist.

A song in the album that is personal to her: Not many of them are too emotional. They’re not like heart-wrenching ballads. I wanted to keep it pretty light, but one of the songs I really like is “Heaven Lost an Angel.” It has an old-school vibe. Originally the song was meant for a guy. I helped them rewrite it for a girl. It’s a big, long pick-up line. I think it’s cool that it’s reverse roles. It’s the girl trying to use all these corny pick-up lines on the guy.

To read more of the interview, head over to Flaunt Magazine, right here.

Image credit: Frederic Auerbach

Annemarie is a Mom whose daughter (Robyn) has left the nest and now she is traveling the world experiencing everything the world has to offer. You can find her sipping martinis in some of the most exotics locations in the world, having a beer at her local pub or canoeing on a beautiful lake in the Adirondacks.

1. DD July 1, 2014 at 8:37 pm - Reply

She is such a pretty girl!

2. Pamela July 2, 2014 at 7:56 am - Reply

She looks just flawless, very amazing girl!

3. Pamela July 3, 2014 at 9:00 am - Reply

I like her style and she seems down to earth too!

4. Randa July 3, 2014 at 12:49 pm - Reply

Wow, she is beautiful. Great photoshoot.

5. Suzanne Rudge July 3, 2014 at 5:30 pm - Reply

It is hard to believe this girl is so young! We love to watch Zendaya on the Disney channel and think she has a great voice!

6. Pam July 3, 2014 at 9:01 pm - Reply

I love her fresh face and great style. Though, I must admit this is my first introduction.

7. Jaymi Fillier July 3, 2014 at 9:42 pm - Reply

I am in total lust with those shoes!

8. Little Miss Kate July 3, 2014 at 11:10 pm - Reply

And I am officially old… I have no idea who this is!!! Ack how did that happen so fast?!?

9. Allie July 4, 2014 at 1:18 am - Reply

She certainly is a beautiful girl, too bad things didn’t work out with that biopic.

10. Janelle July 4, 2014 at 1:26 am - Reply

She’s cute and obviously talented, I’m sure she’ll have more opportunities.

11. Tess July 4, 2014 at 9:40 am - Reply

I always thought she was very pretty. I love the photos.

12. Jennifer (momvstheboys) July 4, 2014 at 10:32 am - Reply

pretty girl with great hair, I’m clearly not up on my teen celebs! lol

13. BusyBee July 5, 2014 at 9:53 pm - Reply

I met her years ago and she had a great personality and was still polite. I hope she does amazingly well.

14. DD July 5, 2014 at 10:37 pm - Reply

She is such a talented girl.

15. Jen July 6, 2014 at 7:37 am - Reply

She looks amazing in these photos. What a beautiful spread!